Last Modified: November 28, 2016
ICM Hub LLC (“ICM Hub”, “we” or “us”) operates the website located at www.icmhub.com (the “Website”).
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, you are not permitted to provide any information to or on the Website (including any information about yourself, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use). If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of adult consent, we will delete that information.
Collection of Information
Information We Collect About You
We may collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, some of which is personally identifiable and some of which is non-identifying or aggregated, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
· that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
We may collect this information (i) directly from you when you provide it to us, (ii) automatically as you use the Website (which information may include usage details, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies), and (iii) from third parties (such as our business partners).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website or otherwise through your use of the Website may include (i) information that you provide about yourself or others by using our Website, including information provided at the time of registering or subscribing to use our Website, posting material or requesting further services; (ii) records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; (iii) your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and (iv) details of any transactions you carry out through the Website.
Information Collected Through Data Tracking Technologies
As you use the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your devices, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your use of the Website (such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data) and information about your devices and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Log Information. We may automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs when you use the Website, including details about how you used the Website, IP address, and information specific to your device (such as system activity, hardware settings, browser type, and browser language).
· Device Identifiers. We may collect information about your device, such as your operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, mobile network information and device identifiers. This helps us measure how the Website is performing and improve the Website for you on your particular device.
· Location-Based Data. We may collect and process information about your geographic location (for example, through GPS signals) when you use the Website. We will not store or track your device location on an on-going basis or without your permission. We do not share precise geolocation data with third parties, other than our service providers as necessary to provide the Website.
· Analytics Data. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Website. These third-party analytics do not collect direct personal information about any user.
Why We Collect Information
The information we collect helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience, including by enabling us to estimate our user size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests, connect you with other users who are willing to chat about issues in which you have expressed an interest, and recognize you when you use the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· Provide you with the Website, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
· Present our Website and its contents to you.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, if applicable, for billing and collection.
· Notify you when updates to the Website are available, and about changes to any products or services we offer or provide though our Website.
Additionally, we may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purposes with your consent.
Following termination or deactivation of an account, we may retain information and content for backup, archival, audit or other business purposes, or otherwise in accordance with applicable laws. We may maintain anonymized, de-identified or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes. If you have any questions about data retention or deletion, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about how you can opt out of certain uses of your information, see Your Choices About Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose anonymized, de-identified or aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce or apply our Terms of Service, found at www.icmhub.com, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ICM Hub, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. For example, you can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
ICM Hub LLC
c/o Platinum Filings
28 Old Rudnick Lane
Dover, DE 19901